View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 09:30 PM   #6
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I got curious and downloaded Eboox from the play store to my Android phone and I looked it over. I normally use Moon+ or the Kindle app.

I thought it looked pretty good. It has a nice selection of features. There aren't many features but it has the ones I care about, at least it seems in the half hour I spent with it.

The interface, though, is clunky. It takes a bit of figuring out.

I'm not sure I'll keep it. I'll play with it some more and decide. I think I'm happy with Moon+.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote