View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 12:15 PM   #37
embryo
Fanatic
embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Python 3 looks like this:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 29, in <module>
    from gui_main import Ui_Base  # ___ ______ GUI STUFF ________________
  File "/home/frans/src/kobo/KoHighlights-master/gui_main.py", line 265, in <module>
    from main import DropTableWidget
  File "/home/frans/src/kobo/KoHighlights-master/main.py", line 30, in <module>
    from gui_about import Ui_About
  File "/home/frans/src/kobo/KoHighlights-master/gui_about.py", line 106, in <module>
    import images_rc
  File "/home/frans/src/kobo/KoHighlights-master/images_rc.py", line 21, in <module>
    qInitResources()
  File "/home/frans/src/kobo/KoHighlights-master/images_rc.py", line 16, in qInitResources
    QtCore.qRegisterResourceData(0x01, qt_resource_struct, qt_resource_name, qt_resource_data)
TypeError: 'qRegisterResourceData' called with wrong argument types:
  qRegisterResourceData(int, str, str, str)
Supported signatures:
  qRegisterResourceData(int, unicode, unicode, unicode)
Is it python 3 that asks for this? qRegisterResourceData(int, unicode, unicode, unicode)
That's strange.. (no unicode in python 3.x)
Quote:
On my desktop I got this error when scanning, perhaps because Python 2.7 is a bit weird about Unicode. However, I tracked it to a problematic file on my system called:

Code:
'Hy'$'\366''kk'$'\344''yksen Tiedot.doc'
Can you pm me this file? (delete all the contents, I just want the filename and the .sdr if possible)

Quote:
As an aside, this line is Windows-only:
Code:
elif dir_path.lower().endswith("koreader\\history")
Fixed it.

Thank you very much for your tests
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote