View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 05:00 PM   #3
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihail_bc View Post
Hi all, I was one of the stupids people that bumped into this 2 dimes company, and am wondering if someone else with my exact problem (broken Aura HD screen) found a decent/sure replacement. I have heard they are selling some on aliexpress but the price is kind of high for a blind result. Love to hear your thoughts. Kobo washed their hands, it was out of warranty and they don't care. They don't offer any discount nor they are willing to sell another screen. This happened years before and I still have an aura hd sitting there. Any ideas?

thanks all!
Hi, you might want to try buying this for a replacement screen. It looks like the screen still works on it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/253476296981
SKK is offline   Reply With Quote