View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 07:10 AM   #26
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Hello NoMo,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's nice to know I'm not the only one.

As B&N makes no money on our side-loading, I doubt they're going to work on a solution to the shelves.

An alternative to shelves would be to use the search function from the home screen. This works nicely, by author or any word in the title.

If you want to keep your shelves just do not turn the unit off. There is no practical reason to turn the NOOK off overnight. Once it goes into screen saver it uses almost zero battery. (Be sure to turn the wifi off!)

Aside from the shelving issue, I am enjoying my Glowlight 3. Currently I have over 500 side-loaded epubs, and since B&N removed the memory partition there is virtually no limit to the ultimate size of this pocket library!
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote