View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 03:46 PM   #37
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobama View Post
Font sizes and faces could be subject to preference, but not the distance of the ereader, I think. If the distance is less than a foot, you should adjust your reading posture and habits.

Anyway, font sizes and font faces are adjustable with file formats like epub, mobi, rtf, txt, etc. but not with pdf or djvu, but most of my reading material consists of pdf and djvu. As I am getting older and the eyes are getting weaker, I am considering an ereader with 10" screen or bigger.
If you know your eyes are getting weaker, either get to the eye doctor or get some reading glasses.
There is nothing wrong with needing to wear glasses.
Oh and when books get to within 3 inches of my nose it is time for new glasses.
Also, sitting on the couch, it is exactly 1 foot from my nose to my knee which helps support the reader. I want to be comfortable not extend my arm because some guy on the internet says the way I read is bad for me. Especially since the guy just ups the font rather than seeing if there is a medical problem with his eyes.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote