View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 02:07 AM   #32
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
What is your preferred font size, and distance of ereader to eyes?
Font sizes and faces could be subject to preference, but not the distance of the ereader, I think. If the distance is less than a foot, you should adjust your reading posture and habits.

Anyway, font sizes and font faces are adjustable with file formats like epub, mobi, rtf, txt, etc. but not with pdf or djvu, but most of my reading material consists of pdf and djvu. As I am getting older and the eyes are getting weaker, I am considering an ereader with 10" screen or bigger.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote