View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #45
raindog89
Connoisseur
raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.raindog89 can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Clara HD & Nook Glowlight 3
To clarify, copy the update.zip file to the root, or top level, folder that comes up when you connect the nook.

I too ran the update. I too found that the overall response is a little more zippy.

One interesting note: I didn't lose any content after the update, as one user reported. Not only that, but my NovaLauncher was still intact.

(You get stuck in a loop, when it comes back up after the update, but it's easy to exit that.)
raindog89 is offline   Reply With Quote