View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 11:59 AM   #51
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by procyon View Post
When I jailbroke my Kindle and installed Koreader, there was a hack to launch PDF's (and epubs) straight from the main interface using koreader to open the documents. Is there a way I can use Koreader on my Kobo (just for PFDs) without closing Nickle and navigating the directory structure.
Short answer: No. You could make a "hidden" directory for your PDFs and setup the Switch to Koreader option in KSM. With the PDF directory set as the browser's home directory, it would be easy to find a new PDF. KOReader's History would show your opened PDFs. If you already had a PDF open in KOReader, and you had KOReader set to open in last document, you would have that PDF when you switched from Nickel.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote