View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 03:37 PM   #15
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
My book is already published as a paper book, so spelling and grammar are thoroughly edited. The book is complicated with images that could only be imagined in an epub environment. The visual outcome could only be guessed at in Sigils window so I uploaded it and purchased a copy before anyone else did.

Im learning fast, and, if you haven't already noticed, Im on this forum so that I can get help rectifying it.
If it is images well hmmm. I wouldn't try to fix them because it might appear that you are doing what I have seen many times.
Images just do not render well on e-ink screens.
You do have the advantage that your book can be opened both on a computer and an ereader.
I have had to do that a few times with e-books. Read on a device or two and go to the computer for images. (In one instance old letters that had been photographed.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote