View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 03:40 AM   #77
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
Hi been a while I have just found a New Font I would like to have available In Calibre I have been Using 'Georgia' and 'Garamond' and I found a Font called "Bookerly" I have it now in Word 2016? But I don't know the way to get it into Calibre Can someone Explain Please Cheers Dasha
Select Preferences > Common Options > Look and Feel > Fonts > Embed font family, select Bookerly, check all 4 options below Embed font family and do an epub to epub conversion.

Note that you can't distribute books with Bookerly font files in them, because they're copyright-protected.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote