View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 01:09 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Older Nook R (the R is in a circle) & Overdrive APP

and the version I have is 1.4.5. I think I bought it in 2013 so I don't feel it is very old.

Yesterday my library2go (powered by Overdrive) stopped working. All I've read since lastnight is that the new APP for Overdrive doesn't support older Nooks. I've also read about using Adobe Digital Editions in order to "transfer" my books from my laptop (equipped with Overdrive) to my Nook.

I'm having a hard time understanding though, and hoping to meet someone here that has run into the same thing, and transitioned without having to by a new Reader.

Most of my books are borrowed from my library now, it's just cheaper and I get some very, good books.

One thing I'm confused about is, is the ADE another type of Library2go. I open up the Adobe Digital Editions, and it doesn't tell me how to hook it up to my Library2go.

Any help is so appreciated, Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote