View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 09:38 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I have made a new patch that might help with this, see this post in the developers forum.

If JSWolf's idea works then that might be better because you can just remove the embedded fonts from the books that have problems and leave the good ones alone, but the patch's advantage is that it should work with books downloaded direct from OverDrive too.

There is no way to distinguish between library books and other sideloaded ePubs though, so the patch will affect all ePubs. It shouldn't affect KePubs though, as they use a completely different system for selecting fonts.
Oh I'm so excited! This is exactly what I wanted! What a wonderful birthday gift!

I'm still on Firmware 3.19.5761. I have the Kobo Glo HD How do I use this?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote