View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 04:40 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's most often Font-Family in the stylesheet that is doing this as I've had it happen with books I own. Those I remove all instances from the stylesheet to fix the problem But I can't with Library books.

If you can't turn it off is there a way to override it? I only use Amasis.
Here's how you may be able to sort your font problem.

1. Make a copy of the ePub file
2. Rename to .zip from .epub
3. Using file explorer, go into the ZIP file and delete the offending font files
4. Exit the ZIP file and rename back to .epub from .zip
5. Pub this ePub file on your Kobo and read.

It should allow you to change the font. But, I've not tried it. The ePub does work in ADE for Windows so I think it should work in ADE for Kobo.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote