View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:43 AM   #14
Omnigeek
Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.Omnigeek is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD/HD+/Glowlight/460, Samsung GS9+, Kobo Aura H2O, iPad Pro/mini
Mine "broke" according to the Kobo team just as with the OP. Unlike the OP, I didn't have mine at the beach or in the hot sun. It was kept in a sleep cover, not dropped, even on my face while falling asleep as some others have apparently done. I had read in the morning and at lunch and later in the afternoon picked it up only to find the screen looked shattered (but without a mark on the screen or cover).

I have nothing to lose by trying this replacement screen so thanks for the link. As far as the Kobo Corporation goes ... I'm certainly not buying any books from them after this and I will probably dissuade friends and family from buying their hardware.
Omnigeek is offline   Reply With Quote