View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 10:07 AM   #9
cfgr
cfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy bluecfgr can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Aura H²O
Life is to short, it needs at least 6 characters as title?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post

Have you tried it yourself, how much did it cost [including shipping, tax, ...], was it packaged properly so there is zero risk of breakage during shipping, how is the screen quality compared to original, did you make any pictures/video of the replacement process, ...?
Pricetag of the (brandnew) replacement screen 50€ + free delivery AND return policy if broken during transport. I took me 34 minutes to replace the screen, but i must admit i'm quite experienced in opening/repairing devices of all kind for many many years....

[On the beach it might get hot] Then it should read in the manual: do not use the eReader in hot places like beaches because that could break the screen... :-) I didn't sit on it! I'm very aware of the 'dangers of breaking all kinds of screens, got lots of them laying/carrying around.

[My H2O stays at home, to minimize danger... ]
Yeah, right! What's the point of leaving stuff at home when you are on holidays and don't want to carry a load of heavy books? The reason i bought the eReader in the first place!
cfgr is offline   Reply With Quote