View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 06:53 PM   #5
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Harry:

Not to be ...obdurate, or anything, but: as "politics and religion" are verboten subjects, here on the V&R thread--and I agree with that, by the way, 100%--may I ask why Katsunami's and Free's discussion, about how their respective governments regulate and tax their products--which happen to NOT be health care, at least, for the first part of their discussion--is "okay?" When the healthcare discussion about the COSTS of our respective health plans, and the dismal service, thereunder, is not?

Both discussion are, for all intents and purposes, the same. Governments, regulation, taxation, and burdens on those who are actually PAYING taxes, or PAYING for their healthcare--and everyone else's.

I don't see a difference. It's a difference sans a distinction, is it not? Or is the Politics/Religion application only when it's something that's in the news? Or a topic that will play into an election? How do we know that the price of wood, or registration of shooting weapons, or anything else that Kats & Free mentioned, isn't a hot topic in their respective elections?

Hmmm? Why one, and not the other? Just seeking clarity.

Hitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Do a coupled of subthreads in here rightfully belong in the sand box?
Not withstanding the typo (induced by spellcheck), "couple of sub-threads" was indeed referring to that thread as well.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote