View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 06:52 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMike View Post
Good question
I confirm I have the N905 one. And it is still working properly so far. So no need to restore it yet
I was looking for a dump of the N905 memory, as we are trying to have a paragliding software (lk8000) running on it. We have trouble to start the wifi and were looking for the memory content to play with.
Are you wanting to look at the memory while it is running, or look at the files on the disk? For the latter, grab the upgrade package and unpack that. That is exactly what is on the root partition other than files created at run time.

If you want to access the device when nickel is running, you can enable telnet and connect using that. Or installing KSM and letting it start WiFi and then your application might be the way to go.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote