View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 08:20 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
To each their own.
But with every passing day, there are less and less people that share your view...
...and more and more authors going independent.
I buy most of my SF and fantasy from Baen, because 20-odd years of buying from them has taught me that the overwhelming majority of what they publish, I'll enjoy, so over since their "Webscription" service started in the late 90s I've bought ever book bundle they've published, and discovered a lot of author who I probably wouldn't otherwise have come across.

How can I equally reliably find new authors that I'll enjoy in the world of self-published books? I just don't have either the time or the inclination to download 50 book samples from Amazon in the hope of finding one reasonable one amongst them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote