View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 08:14 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post

And there are so many people who also don't read self published works that there isn't a market for those. No, wait...
Did I say that nobody reads self-published works? No, I did not. Please don't misrepresent my statement. I said that I choose not to read self-published books because it's too much hard work to find the few gems amongst the overwhelming flood of garbage. I'd much rather let the publisher find the good books for me, and there is, therefore, still an important role for traditional publishers.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote