View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
I don't want to be a hater, but I've yet to find anything self-pub that "got" me (apart from The Martian).
You know that putting (The Martian) in parentheses doesn't change that fact that you've now read a self-pubbed book that you thought was really good, right?

Unless, of course, you truly believe that another self-pubbed book that "gets" you will never come along, then it's probably time to stop with the "They all suck (except for the ones that don't suck)" mantra.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote