Thread: Aura H2O AutoShelf beta
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 02:32 PM   #67
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have some changes (but not yet fully implemented/tested so no release), new version will

- delete duplicate collections,
- for deleted collections, delete them thus that they will stay deleted after sync,
(right now everything 'reincarnates' on sync - I didn't notice since I don't usually sync),
- optional exclusive mode (remove all collections, keeping only the autoshelf ones),
- optional subdir mode (only create collections for specific subdirs),

Any other bugs while I'm at it?

Apart from the sorting issue, I don't have a solution for that one yet. It's a bug in the Kobo firmware, doesn't even work when you create collections manually.

Last edited by frostschutz; 10-05-2015 at 07:36 PM.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote