View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 08:59 AM   #7
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I have Nook for PC and Nook Study on my Windows 7 computer and they are still working for me. I had to get a new key last year to Alf my books, but so far it still works. I no longer buy any books from BN, but I still take the free friday books if they are interesting. I know BN no longer lists Nook for PC or Nook Study on their website. Not sure how you could get them if you don't already have them.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote