View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 08:17 AM   #28
Lofwyr23
Poker of bits and books
Lofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLofwyr23 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Tolino Vision 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Well, I modified the installer and added a systemd timer, how does it look?

Bonus -- here is my source aurball.

I guess I will upload that in the morning.
No need for source, a imple pkgbuild normally suffices, seeing as you host on github

-canned as I did not look into the provided file first-

Last edited by Lofwyr23; 06-19-2015 at 08:34 AM. Reason: See above
Lofwyr23 is offline   Reply With Quote