View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 04:06 AM   #65
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
for Links report

Aside - the way the destination panel works, is what I would like in the viewer, the ability to see a footnote along with those adjacent - it's really useful in heavily footnoted books.

But even better was if the footnote contains an html link and I click on it the page is rendered in the destination panel - I'd love to see that in the viewer. The viewer leaps off to the default browser which I find to be a disruption - so I am less likely to click on them.

In two clicks I went from an academic critique of Jamie Dimon to Cornford's Being A Guide For The Young Academic Politician to Aesop's Belling the Cat fable.

That's the sort of thing that makes reading footnotes worthwhile - well it does for me

Added : Oh, yes whilst I was there I was able to sort out some misdirected links that I'd previously given up on.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-30-2015 at 04:42 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote