View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 03:51 PM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
I guess you did not reboot the device after modifying the script file, and that therefore the old script was being read from cache instead of the new from disk.
I've rebooted too many times since I last modified the script (.kobo/kbmenu/usb/enable_usb.sh). There must be some other reason...

Quote:
By the way I posted in the KSM thread a usb enable script that identifies the same way as nickel (setting the values dynamically).
I'll have to try that.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote