View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
As per this post, I have set my enable_usb.sh script like this:

I wonder if this is related to my problem here, in particular to the fact that with KSM the device is identified as removable, and not with Nickel.
I guess you did not reboot the device after modifying the script file, and that therefore the old script was being read from cache instead of the new from disk.
By the way I posted in the KSM thread a usb enable script that identifies the same way as nickel (setting the values dynamically).

Last edited by tshering; 01-08-2015 at 03:32 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote