View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 07:19 PM   #61
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
When I contacted B&N about initially not even being able to open the file to read it, they told me it's readable only in Nook Study. So if you can install Nook Study onto a tablet, that's the only way it's readable on tablets. I was already not happy with B&N forcing me to install another piece of their software just for one book. And I made sure I never bought another Page Perfect Book from them again. Actually, I seldom buy from B&N now even if it's a regular epub.
Here's another example from my library (another freebie):
Trend Following Analytics: Performance Proof for the World's Most Controversial & Successful Black Swan Trading Strategy (PagePerfect NOOK Book)

This one is a larger format textbook. The device compatibility on the page is the same as the previous one. It will open on my Nook HD+ and in NookStudy, but not on my Nexus 7. I suspect if I had a larger Android tablet (10" or so), it would probably be available there, but I can't swear to that.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote