View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 09:42 AM   #23
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
I knew I was being an ingrate. My apologies and thanks to those who developed these.

FWIW Ripplinger, Malwarebytes went off when I landed on the page. I didn't uncheck the box or attempt a download after that. I'll just stick to Calibre 1.4x and the old tools for now. They both work great for my needs. Was considering upgrading just to check out the changes.

HarryT, I think "sketchy" is pretty common slang over here in the US.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote