View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 08:41 PM   #75
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Well, I have followed everything PeterT generously outlined but no "Finished" shelf appears nor are there any entries listed under Custom Columns created in Calibre (v.9.34). I have double-checked all entries and confirmed that "auto management" of metadata is selected.
Is the column for the "Finished" shelf displayed in the calibre library list? If so, what is in the column? Does it show "Finished" for the books you expect it to?

Quote:
Also, when the Aura is connected these three options of the driver are grayed out:

Change Reading Status in device library
Manage Series information in device library
Show books not in the device database

There is something I am missing -- but I've no idea what it is. Any ideas?
These actions are only enabled for the device list. They are acting against the device without any reference to the calibre library.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote