View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #58
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have a request for being able to view the contents of each individual file. I had a book the other day I wanted to split and I could not use ePubSplit because there were no usable titles to decide which files were the ones I wanted. I had to use Sigil to do this.
I'll see what I can think of, but I really don't want to carry the entire text of the epub around in memory for those rare cases.

Perhaps that's the point you should be switching to a more general editor anyway.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote