View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think both books could easily stand alone. My preference was Fire Upon the Deep, but Deepness was also good. As a matter of fact, a week or so ago when I was cleaning the bookshelves, I decided Deepness could not be rehabilitated and tossed it out. (I have a history of cruelty to books, slicing them into many smaller volumes in order to make them easier to hold.)

I think maybe it is time to get Fire and re-read it. Thanks for the reminder!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote