View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #10
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutant_matt View Post
The reason I dismissed the Kindle, was because a reader that doesn't support ePub was out of the question for me (and I'm certainly not going to get into converting to a non-standard format just to suit a particular device!). If a kindle isn't registered, can you not create folders, and move books into those folders? (is that what a collection is, or is that something else?).

I also wouldn't have a registered Kindle (or at least with any Amazon bought books), as they have final control over your device, and content, and that's not acceptable to me, for something I paid for!
Pretty sure that's what collections mean, but note that the Kobo doesn't have official support for folders/shelves/collections. It will come in a future update, but don't hold your breath. There's a good plug-in that will take the crap off the homescreen and activate shelves. You can see what else the plug-in does in the Kobo Touch plug-in interface thread.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote