View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Okay, thanks for the tips, which I'm sure will be useful to anybody authoring books.

Myself, I was merely asking about preproduced epubs that I wanted to convert for reading on my Kindle. (Since this of course is the problem with the standards war: in Europe, European books are predominantly sold as epubs.) I hoped there'd be a way to make this quick and easy conversion more lossless, but from your answers I gather that it isn't.

I don't know enough about html and css to start fiddling with the epubs before I convert them, so I'll just have to make do with the loss, I guess.

Or buy an epub-compatible ereader.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote