View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #65
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
I am currently flashing my IQ, and it seems to be working now. I want to do it while I'm still at work so that I can see if WiFi works. :fingers crossed:

Oh wow, what a lovely boot screen! OK so what next? Set date and time, check WiFi... still unsuccessful! OK, if you can figure out what's disabling my WiFi, it would be great because I love this ROM. It's so shiny! ff to explore:

Oh, and why are my hardware buttons disabled? I've gotten quite used to them. Can I not have both?

Last edited by citac; 11-21-2011 at 11:20 AM. Reason: added information
citac is offline   Reply With Quote