View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #57
vferdman
vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch (black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery View Post
This is my simple step by step guide how to embed fonts in epub files after Calibre convertion. For me the most important advantage is that ADE and my reader device finally show readable Cyrillic letters instead of ???.

1. When you convert with Calibre turn on "No default cover" available at EPUB Output!
I had the ????? problem with (some) Russian epubs and the fonts seemed to be fine in the epub (embedded). As soon as I did a conversion of an epub that caused ???? with "No default cover" (epub to epub) the Russian characters showed up perfectly. Any ideas?
vferdman is offline   Reply With Quote