View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #63
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
The one possible area of "collection control" this plugin may now offer is that unlike Book Sync with this plugin you have the ability to add a tag/custom column value when you put a book in a list. I don't know this area of the Kindle Collections plugin very well as I don't use it, but I know meme's plugin allows you to create collections based on a custom column. So in theory you could tie the two together, by configuring a value to put in a column based on the Reading List you added it to and then have that list effectively become a collection on your Kindle. You would not want to automatically clear such a list though or your collection wouldnt last very long

Or so the theory goes - my own usage of Kindle Collections is extremely basic. I create automated collections based on author sort and that is all I want/need.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote