View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #51
Stampercam
Connoisseur
Stampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to behold

Device: ipad, MiGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post

That said, I've decided to keep separate lists - Kindle New (or Literati New) of new books to sync that clears after sync, and "Christa's Books" (or "John's Books") as a non-syncing ongoing list. Once the list is set up it's only one extra click to put the books on both applicable lists. That's what easiest for me, but your mileage may vary.
The separate lists idea is perfect , and it's simple enough to maintain even for my hubby when he feels the need to poke around in *my* database lol.

So, now a question for kiwidude, can I set up keyboard shortcuts for all my lists? I can only find the options for setting up for the default list. This new combined plugin works a treat by the way.

Cam
Stampercam is offline   Reply With Quote