View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:01 AM   #67
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I'm not sure where you are going with this, if you have any sideloaded books you already have them saved on your computer in first place before you even transfer them over to your nook. And all BN purchased books etc are stored on at your account on BN.com and on your App for android or iOS.

So huh?

but I do love all the Kindle owners invading the nook forum as of late to try to trash it at every chance they get.
I'm not trashing anything. It's not terribly user friendly to lock out most of the onboard memory and make everything in it invisible. It also happens to be the first item requested to change on the "Wishlist for 1.1 Update" on the Nook boards. "At the very least, please add another indicator for available storage so we know how much room we have left for B&N content. The way things are now, we have no idea when we are getting close to reaching the limit.. Since B&N seems to have decided to stick with this partition scheme, please make it possible for us to download all of our B&N content to the NOOK for PC app, even if it can't be opened, so we can create backups of our own. This is quickly becoming a deal breaker for me."

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...56104#U1056104
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote