View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #18
negris123
Zealot
negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrawn_aj View Post
Since my question thread about the stock firmware got no responses, I'll post them here:

I think you already said that My docs and My B&N docs are no longer segregated. Is there any difference in functionality between the two types of books though? Say, a sideloaded epub versus an epub purchased directly from the device from B&N?

Thanks in advance

Ditto . That's a hell of a thing to not make clear in the feature list. A pdf reader that can't render embedded images at all is NOT a pdf reader. Does it make sense that the more powerful the hardware, the less powerful and feature-rich the software?
The books that I sideloaded show up if I sort by books and if I sort by files. It seems that there is no difference between sideloaded epubs and books bought from B&N. I guess you will be happy to hear that. Not sure about the answer to your other questions though.
negris123 is offline   Reply With Quote