View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #66
JohnnyRocks
Zealot
JohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-booksJohnnyRocks has learned how to read e-books

Device: PocketBook 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
@JohnnyRocks

Take a look on the attached pictures. Like I explained on my previous post, Kindle on landscape allows you more words per line, which you were challenging. And yes, that's important because you read lines and from left to right, unless you're reading a foreign language like Japanese. On a more complex code, it is much worse.

I will also let others judge and take their own conlusions. You have lost the privilege of debating with me. Besides being wrong, and not accepting it, and won't waste my time talking to such a rude person.

Learn how to disagree with arguments, not insulting forum members.

I defy you to show me where I have challenged more words per line. At this point I'm convinced that you are doing this just to be difficult, and for no other reason. Go ahead. Where did I challenge that there were more words per line? In fact, did you even read any of my posts?

You are the one that is incorrect here, as your assertion was "more words per page" not "more words per line" (which was never in contention...obviously there are more words per line...duh...). And conveniently, you have now changed your stance, pretending that you didn't, initially say that there were more words per page.

Last edited by JohnnyRocks; 06-02-2011 at 04:19 PM.
JohnnyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote