View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post
His original CSS is what InDesign generates, there's nothing wrong with it, it validates fine
Validates and works well can be two different things and in this case, there were issues with the CSS that needed to be fixed.

Quote:
I know that's why I used it as an example. (btw it does work in iBooks)
Smallcaps is not supported in ePub and iBooks does a lot of things non-standard like smallcaps.

Quote:
That's not a problem, all mine have that. It's so I change font sizes around to suit my design.
It was a problem for the OP.

Quote:
But there wasn't an initial problem, it was a display problem.
A display problem caused by the CSS.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote