View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Sony is so screwed. Between the new Nook and Kobo Sony is sooooo screwed. Two new ereaders with the Pearl Screen and a touchscreen for less then the Sony 350.

Why the hell would I buy a Sony now?

Amazon will be fine. There are those of us who don't like touchscreens and the marketing for Amazon is more then good enough to keep it competitive. I would not be surprised to see Amazon release a touchscreen version soon. I would not be surprised to see the keyboard go away. While it would be a bummer for me, I know that I am in the minority and that many people are looking for that touchscreen.
Those who do not like a touchscreen won't be buying a new Kindle when Amazon comes out with one. I do feel Amazon will go with the flow in order to keep up and that means touch minus the physical keyboard.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote