View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #49
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I linked 2 books to use as a test run for the newest update (thank you, BTW), but when I chose "Upload Tags As Shelves" nothing happened. I doubled checked that the tags were mapped properly.

Although, not all tags had corresponding shelves - could that be the problem?
Hmmm, worked on my testing. Not all tags for a book need to have shelves. You might need to post some more details. Also did you actually check the shelf/spot the message in the status bar after the action? I deliberately didn't put any sort of dialog box in the action, though I wondered about having some sort of confirmation message.

What I did was create a shelf called "science-fiction". I put a mapping between "science-fiction" and a Calibre tag of "Science Fiction". I had the tags column set to "Tags". Then picking a book that I had previously linked to Goodreads, I added a "Science Fiction" tag to the book, and then performed the "Upload tags as shelves". I get a message in the status bar, and when I view the shelf the book is on the Science Fiction shelf. I just tried it all again now with a custom genre column and that worked fine too.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote