View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #32
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasomaniac View Post
You have just confused me more. The battery is not a big deal for me neither. Kindle's weight is a plus. Opennes of the nook is the most important thing to me.

But I'm in Turkey and nobody knows about nook. But most of the people knows what the kindle is. I tought that if nook 2 is out with better specs I can sell my kindle in Turkey with a good price and buy a nook 2. Electronic gadgets are a bit expensive in Turkey. If I buy the nook, I cannot sell it here because nobody wont prefer it in Turkey. Is my decision right?
Your decision seems sound. I'm not an international user, so at this point I would go with the availability of books.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote