View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #27
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschall View Post
Agreed, the import feature is not documented, yet. There is active discussion about importing on the Laputa Facebook page. The program is still under active development.

I have succeeded by copying the desired .epub file directly into the sdcard/laputabooks directory - and not into a sub-directory.
Did that, also made a folder in the laputabooks folder and copied it in there, also copied it into the import folder.

The best results were when I made the folder and put the file there, the library could see it, but when checked the put it on the bookshelf check block it showed up on the bookshelf. But whe I tried to open the book, it said the file wasn't found on the SD card.

This process is obviously not well thought out.

I have a file (Atlas Shrugged) that I bought from ??? someone affiliated with Laputa which downloaded and opens correctly, but I have an extensive library of non-DRM ePubs in Calibre that work fine in FBReader but not in Laputa.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote